C O L I N T R O Y
C O L I N T R O Y
Training and Consultancy Services
for anyone involved in Special and Additional Needs
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use: the content of the pages of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice; your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk; you have responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Great Britain. CT Educational Training Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
CT Educational Training Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may collect the following information if you choose to supply it: name, email address, postcode, preferences and interests, in order to improve the services we provide. We may send promotional emails about our services, or other information which we think you may find interesting. Please advise us in writing if you do not wish to receive such information or if you wish to revoke any previously given consent. Email: email@example.com or write to CT Educational Training Ltd, 26 Priory Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8JB. We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by
CT Educational Training Ltd and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to services contained on the website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Website and content is copyright 2015 © CT Educational Training Ltd. All rights reserved. Some content, images or graphics are used under licence. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
COURSE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Effective from 1 September 2015. Please note these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
• For current course costs and dates, please refer to specific course pages on this website.
• Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
• If a course registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
• Upon receipt of your booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
• Important note: CT Educational Training Ltd acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Course attendance and certification
• Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
• It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
• If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the
course registration/booking form to contact CT Educational and Training Ltd to arrange for them to be reissued.
• Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
• No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to CT Educational Training Ltd.
• It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of CT Educational Training Ltd, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS
• All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
• The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below.
Calendar days notice before the start date of the course:
29 calendar days or more
Between 15 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)
Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)
Failure to attend
No refund will be given
Treated as late cancellation and no refund given
• Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate.
• A buffet lunch is provided on all full day courses unless otherwise stated.
• The cost is included in the price quoted.
• Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to CT Educational Training Ltd in advance of the course commencing.
If there are any complaints on any aspect of the service provided by CT Educational Training Ltd they must be submitted in writing within seven days of the training.
• If you are unable to attend any of the course due to extenuating circumstances you must inform CT Educational Training Ltd in writing.
• If you were unable to attend due to illness you must provide evidence in the form of a doctor's note.
• CT Educational Training Ltd shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike, lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.